Regulation (reg(y)əˈlāSHən)- What an intimidating word! As defined by the Oxford Dictionary, a regulation is a rule or directive made and maintained by an authority. There are a lot of authorities that touch the governance of the workplace – sometimes so many that it is hard to keep track of what affects your business and … continue reading
- Remote Diagnostic Assistant: Farewell Lengthy Log File Locaters
- GP Management Reporter Data Mart & Account Categories: Friend or Foe?
- A Consultant’s Monday Morning: Howzit, Johannesburg?
- Collaboration Leadership 101: Communicating Lists
- SharePoint Managed Services: Not Just an Adorable Face (Or is it?)