MIS Quarterly Executive: An Industry Perspective on Major Post-pandemic Issues
What is your post pandemic digital strategy?
Emtec's Executive Chairman, Dinesh Desai, contributes his perspective on how the challenges posed by the pandemic will significantly shape organization’s strategies and investments in digital transformation initiatives moving forward, in a paper titled "An industry perspective on major post-pandemic issues” co-authored by Munir Mandviwalla, Temple University, Linda Descano, EVP, Red Havas, Larry Dignan, Global EIC, ZDNet, Christopher Kearns, SVP, NBCUniversal, and Raghushri Sankaran, CIO & CISO, Scholastic.
The seven-page essay published in MIS Quarterly Executive discusses:
- Is the digital transformation sprint sustainable?
- Business valuation of IT must shift assumptions.
- Data is now even more central to business models.
- Business continuity and operations planning require a fresh approach.
- Remote work is a reality but management and tech need improvement.
- Workforce recruitment and development face new challenges and requirements.
- IT must play a central role in enabling societal and local responsibilities
To read the full essay, visit MIS Quarterly Executive: https://aisel.aisnet.org/misqe/vol20/iss1/2/
Phone : 973.232.7897
Email : Deanna.Evers@emtecinc.com
Emtec is a global IT consultancy dedicated to helping world class organizations in the enterprise, education, and government markets drive transformation and growth by employing the latest enterprise technologies and innovative business processes. We empower our clients to accelerate innovation and deliver amazing client experiences to better compete and ultimately lead in their industry. Our “Client for Life” approach is built upon over 25 years of delivering rapid, meaningful and lasting business value. Our offerings span the IT spectrum from Advisory, Applications (Enterprise, Custom, Mobile and Cloud) as well as Intelligent Automation, Analytic, Cyber Security and Infrastructure Services.
Learn more by visiting Emtec, Emtec Digital and Wave6.
Follow Emtec: LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram